Consider these stats around online video and OTT in 2019.
Around 765 million people worldwide will use a subscription over-the-top (OTT) video service at least once per month this year, presenting 10.2% of the global population and 32.1% of digital video viewers worldwide. Global OTT subscriptions are predicted to grow by 24% in 2019, largely due to increasing internet penetration, faster speeds, and a broader shift toward internet entertainment. Netflix alone consumes 15% of the world's internet bandwidth by down-streaming content. In fact, 80% of all Internet traffic will be video by 2021.
It is no surprise then that online video streaming continues to be a major business strategy for many broadcasters and publishers worldwide. But how can media companies unlock new revenue streams with online video and OTT? Find out by joining this special webinar on Tuesday, 21 May 2019, as we cover the best practices for broadcasters and publishers to thrive in this internet world.
Topics covered will include:
Track 1 - from 2:00pm to 2:30pm SGT for Broadcasters and OTT Direct-to-Consumer Services:
- What are the building blocks for an OTT service?
- Latest trends in OTT service use cases, OTT advertising and user experience (UX)
- From content to commerce, sponsorships and more on monetisation
Track 2 - from 2:30pm to 3:00pm SGT for Publishers:
- How publishers can take control of their online businesses, from workflow, user data and revenue models
- Online advertising, viewability and brand-safe environments
- Distribution and monetisation opportunities in OTT for publishers
Please register to get your webinar log-in for this special two-part webinar, hosted live at the above time slots. Registration closes on Friday, 17 May 2019.